Installing the SAGE Supplier Center
11/24/2006 11:58:52 AM
3/1/2007 12:16:49 AM
The SAGE Supplier Center gives SAGE Advantage supplier members the ability to access a variety of tools, including reviewing, updating and verifying supplier profiles and catalogs in real-time. This article describes how to install and start using the SAGE Supplier Center.
To download and install the SAGE Supplier Center, please follow these steps:
1. Go to our website:
2. From the Downloads menu at the top, click on Customer Downloads.
3. Use your SAGE account number and password to log in to the Customer Download Center. Note that your SAGE account number is different from your supplier SAGE #. If you do not know your account number and password, please email us or give us a call and we can re-send your login information to your main account contact.
4. Click on the file SAGESuppCtrSetup.exe. When asked whether you want to save or run the file, choose to save it on your desktop.
5. After the download is finished, go to your desktop and double click on the SAGESuppCtrSetup.exe file to start the installation.
6. Follow the prompts to install the SAGE Supplier Center.
7. After installation, you can launch the SAGE Supplier Center by using the icon on your desktop. Use the menu on the left to access the various areas. You will find complete online help and instructions within the program that will guide you the rest of the way.
You will need your SAGE account number and password in order to use the SAGE Supplier Center. Note that your SAGE account number is different from your supplier SAGE #. If you do not know your account number, please contact SAGE customer service at 214.631.6000.
The SAGE Supplier Center is only available to SAGE Advantage members. If you are not already a SAGE Advantage member, please visit
to learn more about our supplier searvices or give us a call at 800.925.7243.
Did this article solve your problem or provide you with the information you were looking for?
© 2002-2013 Quick Technologies Inc. Information in the Knowledge Base is for your personal use in obtaining information and solving issues related to SAGE products and services. All information is provided AS-IS without any warranty of any kind. Quick Technologies Inc. shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from your use of such information, including without limitation any consequential, special, or incidental damages. Quick Technologies Inc. does not endorse any other party's company or products mentioned on this site.