Each staff member within your organization must have his or her own login ID for SAGE services. This makes it easy to control and monitor access of your services. For example, you may want certain staff members to have access to only certain areas or administrative functions. This article describes how to setup specific users who can login to sagemember.com using their own login information and how to customize their access.
Creating the User Account
1. Login to https://www.sagemember.com using your SAGE account number and administrator password (or another Login ID that has administrative privileges).
2. Click on the Users tab.
3. Click on Add New User (note: to edit an existing user click Edit next to the user's information).
4. Fill in the user's information. Fields denoted with an * are required, other fields are optional.
5. In the "Login Settings" section assign the user a Login ID by typing a new ID in the Login ID field (this can be any combination of letters or numbers, the user's first initial and last name generally makes a good ID). Note that 4 or 5 digit numbrs CANNOT be login IDs.
6. Assign the user a password by typing it in the Password fields (this can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be at least 6 characters with no spaces).
7. Under Access Rights, check the boxes for the modules to which this account needs access. Make sure SAGE Online is checked to give the user access to SAGE Online.
8. Give the user the new Login ID and Password.
Entering/Changing the Login ID in SAGE Online
1. Open SAGE Online then click Tools | Options | Login.
2. Enter the new Login ID and Password created above.
3. Click OK. Now SAGE Online will use this ID to connect to the server.
If the user needs to install SAGE Online see: How to Install SAGE Online.
|Type:||How To||Publish Date:||3/8/2006 10:09:30 AM|
|Applies To:||Online||Last Updated:||6/2/2017 1:56:30 PM|