The SAGE Supplier Center gives SAGE Advantage supplier members the ability to access a variety of tools, including reviewing, updating and verifying supplier profiles and catalogs in real-time. This article describes how to install and start using the SAGE Supplier Center.
To download and install the SAGE Supplier Center, please follow these steps:
1. Go to: www.sagemember.com
2. Log in using either your account number or Login ID (Note that your SAGE account number is different from your supplier SAGE #. If you do not know your account number and password, please email us or give us a call and we can re-send your login information to your main account contact, or if you already have a Login ID, use the "Forgot your password" link to reset your password).
3. In the menu on the left side, click Support | Downloads.
4. Click SAGESuppCtrSetup.exe, and select to run it when prompted.
5. Follow the prompts to install the SAGE Supplier Center.
6. Double-click on the SAGE Supplier Center icon on your desktop to launch the program.
7. Enter your Login ID and Password then click OK.
You will need your SAGE account number or Login ID and password in order to use the SAGE Supplier Center. Note that your SAGE account number is different from your supplier SAGE #. If you do not know your log in information, please contact us at 800.925.7243.
The SAGE Supplier Center is only available to SAGE Advantage members. If you are not already a SAGE Advantage member, please visit http://www.sageworld.com to learn more about our supplier services or give us a call at 800.925.7243.
|Type:||How To||Publish Date:||11/24/2006 11:58:52 AM|
|Applies To:||Last Updated:||7/10/2019 11:37:38 AM|