Suggestions for suppliers to increase your number of ratings.
5/20/2008 2:57:46 PM
2/28/2012 10:06:41 AM
The best way to ensure your ratings accurately reflect your performance is have as many ratings as possible.
1. If you have received any ratings notifications from us, take the time to contact the distributor and find out why they were not pleased. When the problem is resolved, encourage the distributor to go into SAGE-Online and modify your rating. They can do this at any time and the new rating will instantly replace the old rating.
2. Train your customer service and sales personnel to encourage your customers to rate your company in SAGE-Online. You can make this part of your standard phone call procedures.
3. Include a statement encouraging the distributor to rate you in SAGE Online on your invoices, in your “thank you” letters, in a feedback form or survey, or in any other correspondence that you send to your customers after an interaction.
4. Periodically remind your customers to rate you in SAGE-Online. If you send out catalogs, specials, newsletters or other materials during the year, include a statement asking your customer to take a minute to rate you in SAGE-Online.
5. Add the SAGE “Rate Us Now” logo and link to your email signatures and website to give distributors another way to rate you. Please visit
Adding the SAGE "Rate Us Now" logo and link to your email signature or website.
Did this article solve your problem or provide you with the information you were looking for?
© 2002-2013 Quick Technologies Inc. Information in the Knowledge Base is for your personal use in obtaining information and solving issues related to SAGE products and services. All information is provided AS-IS without any warranty of any kind. Quick Technologies Inc. shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from your use of such information, including without limitation any consequential, special, or incidental damages. Quick Technologies Inc. does not endorse any other party's company or products mentioned on this site.